SU-MAA Print recognise that effectively operating a Quality Management System (QMS) and the pursuit of business success are inextricably linked. It is a primary responsibility of the company to improve the effectiveness of the QMS.
To accomplish we are committed to:
- Operating the business to the systems required by ISO9001 : 2008
- Continually improve the performance of the Quality Management System
- Provide our customers with products, service and information that meets or exceeds their expectations in terms of response, conformity to agreed requirements, international standards (if applicable), quality and delivery performance (customer satisfaction)
- Provide appropriate training to all employees whose activities have a significant impact upon the product and services provided by the company
- Make the quality policy publicly available and ensure that it is communicated throughout the company
- Produce a documented methodology to ensure that our customers receive the goods and services ordered
- Ensuring that implementation of the QMS is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventative action
- Meet the customers' specified and implied needs first time, every time
- Produce the product or service at the right price to deliver value for money
- Ensuring that the product is fit for purpose, consistently produced and conforms to the requirement of the specification
- Establish a permanent commitment to continuous improvement as part of our culture and corporate philosophy
The Quality Management System has been established to emphasise the prevention of defects and incompatibilities rather than on their correction.